Interested in Indian brides: where to start looking?

• Recently, I came across a thread about Indian brides who can be found through agencies or dating sites. To be honest, I hadn't thought about this option before, but my interest has awakened, and now I want to understand more about this issue. How do these agencies work in general? Is it really reliable? I would not like to fall for scammers or dishonest schemes, so I am looking for more information about this process. Who can share their experience or advise me on which sites to pay attention to, and how does this process of finding a bride work in general? Perhaps there are some tips for those who are just starting to get interested in this topic?

• I've been looking for a long time for a site where I could read about Indian brides looking for husbands through mail order, and I finally found something worthwhile https://medium.com/@sakuradate/indian-mail-order-brides-d6acff9e65c8 Turns out there are sites with tons of useful information, from detailed descriptions of the girls to tips on how it all works. The site has everything laid out, with no unnecessary garbage or complicated phrases. I now have a clear idea of how one can interact with such platforms if someone wants to try it. It's interesting how it's all organized, and now I have somewhere to turn if I need more information.

• This article was incredibly helpful in my search for a bride. The tips and insights provided were invaluable, and I found the perfect match thanks to it!